• 100 mm x 100 mm irradiation area — wavelengths available in 365/385/395/405 nm +/- 10 nm
• Max. irradiation intensity: up to 16.000 mW/cm2 — Wavelength: 365, 385 and 405 nm
• Fast — Cures in Seconds! • Dry, Tack-Free Surfaces • Wide Selection of Viscosities and Cured Properties
• 1 second LED cures! • High, and Consistent Bond Strength • Moisture Resistant
Tangent's approach to formulating products and satisfying customer requirements is derived from a passion to provide the best solution in the least amount of time, deliver measurable process efficiency, and increase customer competitiveness in the market. While our standard products and systems answer many of the challenges in today's manufacturing processes, they cannot possibly provide all the answers. As a result, Tangent welcomes the opportunity to develop custom formulations that specifically address the complexity of your application.
Tangent R&D creativity can be found in all of our product families:
- LEDcure acrylates -adhesives specifically formulated for low intensity light curing with LED light sources
- Light curable adhesives with extreme flexibility, elongation, and tack-free surfaces
- Environmentally resistant, light curable glass bonders with unmatched shear strength
Contact Tangent today to discuss your application and adhesive performance “wish list”!