mobile and long-lived
UVAHAND LED is a high-intensity hand-held UV lamp. It is easy to transport, ergonomically designed and ideal for mobile use.
Its intensive irradiation ensures reliable production results within seconds. A homogeneous intensity distribution is guaranteed by the arrangements of the LEDs.
The typical service life of a LED is longer than 20,000 hours*. The UVAHAND LED can be switched on and off as often as necessary. It does not require a warm-up or cooling phase.
It is available with emitted wavelengths of 365 or 405 nm +/- 10 mm. This allows an adaption of the hand lamp to the respective application.
UVAHAND LED is especially apt for curing UV reactive adhesives and sealants.
Due to its high intensity at 365 nm UVAHAND LED delivers reliable results for fluorescence tests.
Fields of application
- curing of UV reactive adhesives when joining glass, plastics and metals
- curing of UV reactive compounds on electrical and electronic components
- production and repair of plastic parts with UV curing polyester resins
- particle control in clean rooms
- authenticity testing
- fluorescent testing for quality control purposes in mechanical enginee- ring, aircraft, textile and printing industry
Practical and safe
UVAHAND LED does not need any external power supply. The lamp unit is directly connected to the mains supply and thus can be used very flexibly.
High-strength aluminium and polycarbonate lamp housings make UVAHAND LED a very durable product. A strong carry case is available for safe transportation.
||110 – 230 V ± 10; 50 – 60 Hz
||365 nm: 130 mW/cm2 405 nm: 300 mW/cm2
Dimension of output window
||137 x 75 mm
Weight lamp unit
*typical service life under speci- fied operating conditions
**measured with Hönle UV Meter